Welcome back to TGIQ - the bi-weekly link party celebrating all things quinoa!
Last week we saw a bunch of delicious quinoa recipes and I’m super excited what everyone has to share with us this week.
In case you missed it this week, I shared a new favorite breakfast treat: Vanilla-Almond Broiled Grapefruit. It’s one of those recipes that didn’t make sense at first, but now I’ve had it every single morning and am totally obsessed. It’s so, so good! You have to try it.
Highlights from the last TGIQ
- My Favorite: Quinoa Sushi by Devin from Nom Yum Free
- Reader Favorite: Vegetable Quinoa Soup by Cindy from Vegetarian Mamma
Linking Up Guidelines:
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage. We want everyone to be able to find the recipes!
- Include a link back to TGIQ somewhere in your blog post. Recipes that do not include a link back will not be eligible for next week’s highlights.
- Recipes must contain quinoa in some way. I encourage creativity – any way that you use quinoa (from whole quinoa to quinoa flakes to quinoa flour, etc.), it’s welcome! The hope is to inspire other people to use quinoa in new and different ways. We welcome any type of quinoa recipe you have!
- Recipes do NOT have to be gluten-free – or allergy friendly – they just have to use quinoa in some way.
- When you add a link, leave a comment below the post. Tell us what you’re linking, why this recipe is so awesome, really anything you want to share!
My entry this week is another quinoa treat my readers went crazy over (12,000 people saw the post on Facebook!!!). These amazing Healthy “Reese’s” Quinoa Crispy Treats are not only easy to make, but are also very healthy!
So, you’re up! What quinoa creations do you have to share this week? Thanks for stopping by TGIQ and sharing your quinoa recipes with us!